Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Q: Why Haven't I Been Posting Articles; A: Fatal Error

Hi all,

You may have noticed that I haven't posted anything in a while. Well, recently I was bogged down with work which hampered my ability to take time to write a 'good' article. When I was actually NOT knee deep in paper, I switched my computer on to view a news site and then I saw the most horrible color... BLUE! That's right, I saw the 'The Blue Screen Of Death' for a split second, and then my computer reset itself and wouldn't start Windows XP.

I had never had any problems prior to this with my laptop (aside from the occassional overheating). Now it is gone away from a week or two, and with it my dissertation research!! Soooo.. sadly, I have to do my research all over again, and now I (once again) have limited time to write articles. I have already went over my allotted timelimit in writing this post. Wish me luck folks, I am going to need it during this trying time. I feel as if I have lost a piece of myself (and i think it's the good half : )

UPDATE:

I had to publish the post before I got a chance to post the video I wanted yesterday... so without further adue, I give you one of my favourite songs (I know this may make me seem like a nerd) The Spanish Flea! It is the greatest combination of easy listening and music that can make you smile, if not laugh out loud. Enjoy!

0 comments: